As a world leading solar manufacturer headquarters in Xi’an, China, LONGi has supplied more than 30GW of high-efficiency solar wafers and modules worldwide yearly, about a quarter of global market demand.
LONGi has successfully collaborated with world energy giant such as Iberdrola, Enel, Scatec, Total, GE, BP, Neoen, Adani, Invenergy and ReNew, built many large scale ground-mount solar power stations powered by LONGi modules around the world.
LONGi employees have been participated in the construction work on these solar power plants and snapped some wonderful photos of them. Now we want to share 16 of those great photos to you and launch a selection activity to vote out the “Most Beautiful Large Scale Ground-mount Solar Power Stations Powered By LONGi Modules”.
How can I enter this selection activity?
To join, all you have to do is:
1. Leave your name and email on this selection activity page in order to deliver the prizes.
2. Please cast your votes on the “Most Beautiful Large Scale Ground-mount Solar Power Stations Powered By LONGi Modules” from April 10th, 2020 to April 16th, 2020 (7 days in total).
How are winners selected and what can I win?
1. When all the participants vote out the “Most Beautiful Large Scale Ground-mount Solar Power Stations Powered By LONGi Modules”, LONGi will draw 20 lucky participants at random from the one with the maximum number of votes in this selection.
2. Each winner will get a $20 Amazon voucher provided by LONGi.
How will winners be announced and prizes distributed?
The names of all winners will be announced on this selection activity page at April 17th, 2020. Prizes will be delivered by your email. Winners must provide a valid email address in order to deliver the prizes.
1. The recipient of any information provided by entrants is LONGi. We collect information and personal data relating to participants based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the national applicable legislation.
2. By participating in this selection activity, entrants agree to abide by all rules and regulations as set out here. This contest is being organized and administered entirely by the LONGi.
LONGi reserves the right to alter or close the selection activity at any time.